August 11, 2009

Windows 7 Upgrade Chart ReDesign

I'm not in any way a person capable of drawing, and I'm certainly no graphic artist. I have great respect for the skills of people who are. Nevertheless, I fancy myself a chart geek, I thought I'd try my hand at re-designing the Microsoft 7 Upgrade Chart.

This is my poor attempt to convey the information that the consumer needs, which I think is the answer to the question, What version of Windows 7 should I upgrade into?

My redesign of the Windows 7 Upgrade Chart


WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE CHART

  IF YOU HAVE    YOU CAN UPGRADE TO  
  OR
  32BIT TO 32BIT
  64BIT to 64BIT

  OR
  32BIT TO 32BIT
  64BIT to 64BIT

  OR
  32BIT TO 32BIT
  64BIT to 64BIT

 
  32BIT TO 32BIT
  64BIT to 64BIT
Important Notes
  • If you have Windows XP or Windows Vista Starter, you must erase all files and do a full re-install of Windows 7.
  • If you choose any combination of Vista and Windows7 other than what is shown above, you must erase all files and do a full re-install of Windows 7.


Microsoft's version of the Windows 7 Upgrade Chart




Feedback is always welcome

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Feedback? Love that stuff. Please leave your thoughts in the box below--