1. Interpret the non-verbals in these two photos.
2. Which people would you rather share a meal with? Explain.
- Beating someone does not violate their civil rights (be sure to read the comments)
- Dept of Justice report on why no charges were brought.
- The Calculus of Justice: it takes at least 250 protesters to get justice, Apparently it's some kind of New Math.
- Eighteen months after he was beaten and arrested by Pittsburgh Police, a Jordan Miles interview by Chris Young of Pittsburgh City Paper, a publication that sometimes does more journalism per page than the so-called daily papers.