September 16, 2009

PG Plus: Cyril, PSO, Luke-Bob-G20

I must admit, they've got me moving closer to subscribing to the Post Gazette Plus. A dollar a week isn't too much, but I'm afraid I may never get out of it, like my ancient AOL account that I'm still paying $4.95 a month for, since 1993-ish.

I feel like a sucker giving up my info and my money for something I haven't seen, and I also feel like these headlines are a bit sensational in order to induce subscriptions. It's like I want to know, but I don't want to feel like I've been played as a chump by the barker teasing with, "hey, step right up, come and see the precious secrets, get your added-value web content right here, right now, for the low cost of only one dollar a week, step right up." Maybe I'm just projecting.



Click here for other Post Gazette Plus posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Feedback? Love that stuff. Please leave your thoughts in the box below--