The people who fired her are idiots. A public non-profit, depending on good will and fund-raising, firing a popular, witty columnist - who continues to publish in a local magazine. Idiots.
Last week, NEED was "Who?" This week, NEED is the clueless outfit that fired PittGirl. Next week, (1) NEED is going to be the outfit that was smart enough to rectify a P-R disaster, or (2) the person who fired the perfect social media advocate should also be looking for work, or (3) maybe not. Life's not fair.
I do like the line in the video about Pittsburgh: Black, Gold, and Green™.
Link to PittGirl's blog: ThatsChurch.com.
|The background video comes from the German movie, Der Untergang (The Downfall) (2004). There's a whole genre of people taking the movie and inserting their own dialogue into the sub-titles. Unfortunately, the mashup sub-titles are generally inappropriate for children.|
Example videos include:
- The Spiral This gentleman has built an 11-part series dealing with the recent credit crunch. Well worth watching. My Favorite.
- Hitler call Indian Tech Support
- Hitler and the Housing Bubble
- Revolver Films. YouTube/Netflix won't carry their films, so they've posted this.
- Hitler's 787 Delayed
- Hitler can't find Wally/Waldo
- Hitler reviews Windows Vista