July 23, 2009

Find the First Cougar Contest

I've had an email from a (brilliant) friend, regarding my calling Ayn Rand "Cougar Zero".

"Cougar zero"....bwhaHAHA, I thought Jezebel, or no maybe Jocasta, Oedipus' mother - unintentionally incestuous and tragic. We could make this a game, Find the First Cougar...

Rules: The date of the source material decides the history, e.g. Homer beats New Testament.

Now, down the rabbit hole to study Incan and/or Chinese legends of ancient hotties ... maybe some stone tablet pr0n to go with it. We should invite others to play, but that's your call. I go with Jocasta as my first try.


Submissions, anyone? Who is the historic Cougar Zero? Please enter Comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Feedback? Love that stuff. Please leave your thoughts in the box below--